03 January, 2006

Opening celemony


2006
New Year
New Hope
New xanga

So many things happened recently, pushing me to write something here
Not to mention the lonely Christmas I got,
(but I do got a happy moment when Yumiko phoned me from Japan)
I went to count down in TST with those arch guys and had a drink in the bar on 31.12.05
The feeling is ....um...ok
2005 was gone silently__________

Today go shopping with my old friend Flora
want to buy a agnes b bag and trousers
but finally nth is bought
I lock my eyes on Ztampz's purple 褸 and want to buy at once
so poor that I got no size and that is the last one
poor sales service__poor me__and disappointed
it seems that I can hardly buy anything fit

Suddently remember one small interlude happened few days before
If one shy lady ask you $8 for bus fee from Tsing Yi to Shatin
what will you do? will you give her? or say "no" and then run away?

Flora said "I will not give her"
Maybe the lady did tell lies, and got thousands of $8 in her pocket
if she want to cheat me, ok, $8 is enough to betray her dignity and I loss $8 only
but if she really need help, then my little loss will then become a great help for her
imagine if you are in her situation who loss the pocket
is it easy for you to ask a stranger for money by mouth?

haha.........finally I did give her
maybe I was cheated, but better than not to show my helping hands
maybe I am so 好人 la........







0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home