18 September, 2006

Hello from London

Hello everyone,
I am fine in Oxford now
Today I took the black cap from airport to hall, which cost me £55
My room is some how......ok la
quite old and and manager is not that friendly and helpful
then I took the tube (£3) to Victory Station and have a Sunday Pray in Westminster Catheral
But I fall asleep cos I am so so so tired
follow that I travelled the coach (£13) to Oxford
I like Oxford to dead, it's really beautiful
We (my aunt and her friends) played the boat on the rive, like those ppl do in Cambridge
So relaxing !!!!!
I took a lot of photos but so poor that I can't connect the internet in my hall room unless I pay and register
I will do that as soon as possible
Mc'donald lunch and good Chinese dinner here
I am very very tired but Thank you God that my first day in London is good

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home