21 December, 2006

Rome 14/12/06-19/12/06










Six days trip is too long for Rome, Florence and Pisa, I even went to zoo, police station, local market, book store.....

But I really enjoy it. Luckily I went with Irene, cos she studied Fine Art and explained a lot about Renaissance, Bernini, Baroque, Michelangelo, Raphael......to me so that I know how to appreciate the art work. Many thanks ! And we chatted a lot during the trip as well !

Rome is too small and we had recognized all the major places very easily. We even went to Tervi Fountain for four times by just strolling along Rome street !

We saw an artist drawing with spay, her skills was amazing !

Went into so many chapels and cathedrals, I think I like San Pietro most, its order, its subtle made me impressed. Santa Susanna is also good cos it is very Baroque by Bernini. For museum, I would highly recommend Uiffizi Gallery.

Well although we were cheated for hostel and gelato, we still spent a lot on food. I like Risotto much. And I love the angel box and the book of Michelangelo and Rapheal brought in Florence and Vatican.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home