09 February, 2007

Classical British Day




Today is too luxurious for me
In the morning I went to Hyde Park for snow-seeing
which was absolutely beautiful
In the afternoon, I tried my first British high tea in a Fusion Bar called Sketch in Regent Street
The cakes were delicious of course
And the design decoration of this trendy shop, especially the toilet, is cool
At night, I watched the classical Opera _The Phantom of the Opera_ at Her Majesty's Theatre
Wa...... amazing !!!!!
A really really good show of fantastic visual enjoyment
I love it so much and decide to watch again for sure
The song, the stage decoration, the "Space" within a stage, the gesture of performers, the sound effect, the voice of Christian, the sound of Phantom....... all are gorgeous !!!
But of course, a classical British Day costed me a lot
And I think I have to tighten my belt this week
Well... but I quite like it

1 Comments:

At 10:16 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

wish i am there with u gals too!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home