27 May, 2008

DONE !

Get rid of hell !!!
What I just want to say is THANK YOU MY GOD!
Without you, how can I go through one trough follow others?
Without you, how can I gain the peace and joy during the process and before the submission?
Without you, how can I get a lot of angels' support?
Without you, how can I finished all my work 2 days before the deadline and didn't stay any overnight during my whole final fifth year?
Without you, how can I get my strength to carry tons of portfolio box and model back to school by myself?
Without you, I can do nothing.
Thanks that you always with me.
I don't know what result I will finally get.
Pass....or fail
But I have already tried my best and I know you will do me the rest.
There is no need to worry anymore.
You are the only one deserved to be glorified.
May all the glory and praise back to you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home