12 January, 2006

What a shitty day !!!!!

Today I totally understand how poor a little office staff is_____
After "the mission impossible" ordered by boss
I rushed to Brighter and bargained with Paul (the producer)
Actually I know that Paul and I are the victims
that's why we just encourage each other with a "bitter smile"
1 set for Inchon and 3 set for Villa Southwest costed $4000
and now, due to a little feather_____4 non-sharp folding edge
the edges are really FLOAT ..........
Stefan urge me to correct the mistake
what a fucking great wok !!!!!
Finally $1520 is paid to fix the problem for only 4 panel edges
They will be delieved tmr
Hope everything will be fine
As long as boss satisfy
None can do anything for help anymore_______

One thing I did learn today:
We are just small potato in the office
Never try to make up your own decision
Wok is for you
And boss is the director of every commotion wok______

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home