15 January, 2006

Yesterday and Today

Yesterday went to Tian Sui Wai Estate to visit the family
coz I join the HKIA Building Power voluntuary project
Team members:
-Robert Wong (Lina's classmate)
-Billy (post HKU Archian, HKU year 1 tutor in the coming sem,
know Ball Yee, big brother of Man, know Lai Man and Janice
big big bao chu, ex-boyfriend of Kit Man)
-Minnie (Year out of CU)
How small the Arch World is!!!
Actually the "problem family"'s horse is very large
I think 3 times larger than my own flat_____
anyway, but I feel sympathized with the 4 little children
Hope our action will help to change their poor life

After went to Joshua, I rushed to dinner with my aunt
due to her Bday

Today, want to have a haircut, want to go running
but__________

1 Comments:

At 11:20 AM, Blogger Jason Yeung said...

i always think the world is small ga la
I have met quite a many old Lam-Woo schoolmates already... gd gd gd

 

Post a Comment

<< Home