14 May, 2006

Conversation with my dearest

Tonight discussed my future planning with my mum
We didn't have such a deep, close, face-to-face conversation for long time
She asked me about my choice of schools and money issues
I have been asked this common question for thousand times
I tried my best to explain my situation to her
that is_______I still can't make up any decision
For sure we are not rich
The tuition fee will be a heavy burden for my family
Sometimes I admire those who can study overseas without worrying this and that
But_____anyway
I know mum did all the best to me
She will support me all the way even she got 0 saving in her bank account finally
But of course, I will not allow it to happen
For this chance, I also told her that God will support our need
Not too much, but just enough
Hope she will believe in God one day
And I told her I must be home-sicked for 2 years later on
haha_____
We got no conclusion at the end
But I am sure one thing
that is
Mum, I love you forever

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home