06 May, 2006

Planning & 4 months left



After reading my sketch book assignment that I did in year 3
I would like to make an online exhibition of my works
However, as time goes by
my passion was gone
But today, I suddently want to record them here
Fresh, chemical changed, gloomy tomatoes
I remember I fooled around with them in hall at mid-night
in order to draw sth to fill up my sketch book before deadline
Always keep drawing is harsh
but now I feel satisfied when looking at them
It's amazing
I will keep on putting my drawings here when I think my blogger
need sth to declorate

Tonight have gathering with OCs, Mr. Chung and Irene
Seems everyone got their plan
Oh____I am a bit loss
Planning is important for me but I ignore it this year
It's time for me to do that as 4 months later
I will back to school again
Oh____my year out life will pass soon
Once again, I think I like work more than study

1 Comments:

At 4:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your are Nice. And so is your site! Maybe you need some more pictures. Will return in the near future.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home