01 August, 2006

出外靠朋友

There is a famous Chinese saying
出外靠朋友
Means when you go to foreign places, friends are something best to rely on
(Well of course I think rely on self is the most important)
This time, I have to say Thank You to Xiong
He is the one I just met and had dinner once in HK through Mr. Chung
He is a nice guy studying in AA and got a Japanese girl friend
So helpful is he that he agreed to pick me and my stuff from Heathrow to UCL
Otherwise I predict I will get a trouble finding my way to UCL with tones of luggage

3 Comments:

At 2:37 PM, Blogger Pangball said...

its very good to hear u got frds already in london!
so lucky u r,
and pls help me to buy some CDs and Vinyls later haha!

 
At 5:37 PM, Blogger Janice757 said...

Are you day dreaming?

 
At 5:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

thank me too!
i told Xiong to find Chung at IDA

 

Post a Comment

<< Home