19 September, 2006

A little talk about the famous city - Chapter 3

Today I walk alone on the Oxford streets and get my registration in the police office
The policeman is handsome and polite, although it is pretty troublesome that he refuses to change the £5 for me_____
Luckily those old ladies on the street are helpful and change the coins I need
Then I go to the coach station to check the timetable of the return coach for tmr cos we decide to stay one more day here before I go back to London to meet my classmates
Stupid I that I take the new but shorter road and reach my house without going pass the Sainsbury !!!! So time-consuming that I have to walk back the old road again and get my stuff buy ......
That's why I am quite familiar with roads and streets here now____
And stupid Sainsbury that they don't serve beef this few days, and I have to go to Marks & Spencer in order to find what I need
Hey....
I can start to picture the walking distance from my hall to campus____

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home