11 October, 2006

A miracle day with Zaha Hadid



Today is a good day for me
The chance of attending Zaha Hadid's lecture fell back to me, which just costed me only 5 pounds
A very rich presentation by Zaha of her cool, innovative projects kept my hand non-stopped sketching, which I didn't do for a long time
And the most fascinated thing is that 'I TAKE A PHOTO WITH A GREAT FEMALE CONTEMPORARY ARCHITECT ZAHA HADID !!!'
Cool
Also, I met Peter today and finally got to know what should I do next
Be abstract !!! Fine
And a 9 days field trip was confirmed (London >>> Marrakech >>> Casablanca >>>Fez >>> London)
Great ! The most important thing is that the price is not expensive
Last but not least, I get my favour lamp bought, which I spent a week to consider it
Now, my home is lighted up
Thx God so much for today!

1 Comments:

At 2:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

呢張相
正喎

 

Post a Comment

<< Home