23 December, 2006

A letter to Winter London

Dear Winter London,

Today I am very happy with you!
After the trip to Rome, my pair of foot seems can't stop working
Strolling along your vein without any plan, any purpose, I just wanted to reach where I didn't see
I arrived Holborn, Royal Courts of Justice, Fleet Street, Old book stores in Covent Garden, H&M with big sales ..... all are very nice
And I saw people skating in Somerset Home, which have a skating rink in the court of Courtauld Institute & Gallery, it reminded me the Dutch Winter Scenes exhibition of National Gallery
Too cold these few days, but I didn't feel freezed (cos I wrapped myself well), instead, I like these romantic weather
You can't see a lot of people or hear noisy traffic near UCL, what you can see is just pure tree trunk and hear one or two "kwok kwok" sound from ladies' high heels
The sky is clear with a thin layer of mist and a line of sunshine covering your skyline
That's all I love to see
And after today, I can't deny to love you

This year_is my first Christmas with you in York_which is in American style
It should be full of joy and nice_at least not a lonely one
Turkey, silent night, fire chimney, Christmas gift.....Oh ! I would like to receive a Ralph perfume, a big Peluani cake, a pair of high heels and boots, a A1 drawing holder
Can you tell Santa Claus to send me?
And last but not least, can I ask for a white Christmas?

Love and cheers,

Janice

1 Comments:

At 12:52 AM, Blogger un said...

merry christmas~

 

Post a Comment

<< Home