16 May, 2007

Survivor

Tonight we met in the pub
Peter and John told us that 55% of 4th year have to resubmit their assignment in June
4 out of 7 in our unit are pass
And I am one of them
I AM THE SURVIVOR
I can't imagine such an informal announcement of our examination result
Actually I didn't got any great emotional response to what I got
cos to be honest, I think it is what I expected, and what I deserved
THX GOD and glory you again
Without you
I can't do that
It was a tough battle..... and will be for next year

Today I went to Primark and did a crazy shopping
I love it cos items there are so cheap
I can't imagine I can buy so many products in Oxford Street at such a low price
even cheaper than in HK !
what a amazing !
3 clothes+2 bags+1 high heel+nail paints=happiness
sorry to be naive to say that
but I just want to do sth crazy
and if I can get DP's purple high heel tmr
then I will be totally satisfied my purchasing desire which is surpressed for so long
well, naive.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home