26 May, 2006

A somehow different office day

Today
My 2nd time eating out lunch with Simon at Heato
Panini was ordered
I discover that the panini sold undernear my office is the best
My 1st time playing badminton with colleagues at South China Club
and my 1st time having hot pot with them
(the food is normal but expensive!)
Tmr most of our office staff including me will go to enjoy the sea food in Lamma Island
I am a bit looking forward cos I treasure my left-time with my funny colleagues

Today
I am reminded by Polly on the ground that I don't know what Kalzip is eventhough I work for the station for a certain period of times
"Hey, how come you don't ask any question when you come across sth that you don't know?" asked by Polly
Maybe I didn't work wholeheartedly
Or I simply loss the intention to ask________

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home