09 August, 2006

My Intention

Yesterday night had a Thai Food Dinner with Jane, Irene, Chung, Sunny, Yannis and Chi Wa
The topics surrounding us are those HKU, UCL, Job, London, as usual
Knowing that at least 2/7 will left HKU that means at the same time there will be 2/7 new comers crashing our class
Several UCL arch graduates will go to HKU for master while six of us will go to UCL
It sounds ridiculous that we are actually joining the expensive exchange program !!!
Which side made the correct decision?
No one can tell cos everyone got their own value towards architecture study
I know many people complaining their own university is not good enough (廢) and then leave
But life is like that, we can’t just escape and run away
Actually whenever you go, you will still face the similar criticism and problems
The cause may due to the problem of the subject itself_____Architecture has problem
Haha
It seems like I am contradictory to myself cos I am those running away
No, no, no
Well for me, I still believe that HKU is the best within HK
And I definitely think that Architecture is not that problematic
Up till now, I can’t think of any other choices except Architecture
What I am trying to say is I am quite clear the reasons for me to study abroad, once again not because HKU is not good enough
Maybe I want to pursue something more together with Architecture

2 Comments:

At 2:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Comment again!

'...Which side made the correct decision?...' Optimistically both sides are correct AS LONG AS THESE PEOPLE WANT TO SEE DIFFERENT THINGS. There is no absolute good or bad, but absolutely there are different things. You may be less correct than those from UCL as you're paying more in this 'exchange'.

"...The cause may due to the problem of the subject itself_____Architecture has problem..."
It's the people themselves who are having problems. We love to COMplain but do not love to COMpromise (only those negative-thinking people). So be positive then we'll be happy wherever we r.

"...Well for me, I still believe that HKU is the best within HK..."
I think there is no such thing as 'best institute' especially for architecture. It's all about suitable or not. Some of us even applied to CU. I guess Keith would die if he goes to AA.

"...What I am trying to say is I am quite clear the reasons for me to study abroad..."
I think I understand your reasons, but bear in mind dun be too demanding or desperate for achieving something.

 
At 9:50 AM, Blogger Janice757 said...

thx so much

 

Post a Comment

<< Home