20 October, 2006

Unit 22 Drink

Have drink again
but this time I feel much comfortable cos they are all my unitmates
standing outside the market place freezed me
however it is really nice getting to know some ex-unitmates

Oxford Street has already started decorating with Christmas ornament
It's so nice and I am looking forward to my first Christmas in London
Hope it will be full of joy!

Have underground Korean food with Xiong, his girlfriend and Irene
And Xiong bring us to AA to have a quick look
How intensive it is!

Reading, sharing and discussing are the way of learning here
Thx Dr. Peg's appreciation and encouragement

2 Comments:

At 6:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oi, enjoy ur study & work hard in London, we are always here by your side.

Chiu chiu~

 
At 6:44 AM, Blogger Janice757 said...

Thanks Chiu !!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home