28 October, 2008

Thx the lovely young couple from Australia





My dearest Sylvania and Bronson,

I am really grad to know you two here is London.
I believe it is God's preparation.
Remember the day when I was so stressed by the endness Bartlett assignment.
Remember the day when you two came to me and brought me delicious home-made meals.
Remember the day when I kept complaining and you two were sitting next to me.
Remember the day when we hugged and prayed.
Remember the day when we were in SOC kitchen washing up all the dishes.
Remember all the messages you send to me.
Yesterday you two prepared the dinner and presents to me.
I felt so warm even the temperature dropped to 3 degrees at night.
Firework was a suddent amazement, but it came just in time.
You two know me well and I agreed what you said, 'same experience made us stick together.'
We shouldn't feel sad cos we know that we will visit each other again.
And we believe that God is preparing my best way back to Hong Kong.
So let's keep praying and all the best!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home